Friday, January 22, 2010

epic :)

i lovelove halle and kat. we had the most fun time at the mall. however, im running on a lack of sleep at this moment in time. but i felt disconnected from this blog. which is funny, how much i write on it now... but my life feels kinda pointless other than this so why not i guess?? i'm just kindof, living, i guess, waiting to find out my purpose. waiting for you to show me, God.


tears fall like
rain
heavy, heavy, hard
each drop pelts the earth
my skin
my face
rivers always wash away
and time will never tell
all the tears i've had that fade
will wash away as well

tears dry up
oasis, oasis, imagine
little more than
memories
little more than
broken dreams
and they say that time will tell
but time will never tell
unless i call my memories,
these scars will fade as well.
-------------
God,
You
what else is there?
what else?

No comments:

Post a Comment